Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's A Packstravaganza!!!

Obviously I saved the better title for the later post. A reward for my repeat viewers.

The second packing run has been a resounding success, and I have somehow managed to pack everything into one small bag (the kind that is just an 8x10 inch nylon bag with strings instead of straps), one piece of carry-on luggage (in stylish electric blue), and previously described 5400 cubic inch backpack. I will have to also carry on my sleeping bag, which i plan on claiming to be my pillow. Thus, i will probably not have to pay a hefty fine, and i will have reduced my load to a much more manageable size. The spanish wine botas hasn't been included, but i think i may be able to squeeze it in somewhere.

And of course, here are my packing list and some photos:


Item # taken
Belts 2
Windbreaker 1
Cubs hat 1
Sunglasses 1
Sturdy Gloves 1
Cotton or Polyester blend slacks 2
Nice Shirt 2
Ties 3
Button down shirts 2
Shorts 1
T-shirts 5
Cotton Underwear 20
Socks 12 pair
Swimming Trunks 1
Running Shoes 1
Dress shoes 1
Work Shoes (comfortable) 1
Hiking Boots 1
Chacos 1
Medicine All
Shaving Cream 1
Deodorant 3
Shampoo 1
Toothbrush 1
Toothpaste 1
Razor 1
Blades 4
Nail Cutters 1
Spices 6
French Press 1
Towels 3
Swiss Army Knife 1
Leatherman 1
Measuring spoons 1
Mess kit 1
Color visa size photos 6
Black and white visa size photos 4
Passport photos 10
Sewing Kit 1
Alarm Clock 1
Nalgene Bottle 1
Slumberjack and inflatable pad 1
Headlamp 1
Reading light 1
Watch 1
Binoculars 1
Day Pack 1
Backpack 1
iPod solar charger 1
Guitar 1
Books 3
Sketch Pad 1
Guitar Strings 3
iPod 1
GPS 1
Tuner 1
Hiking Pants 1



Here are my luggage containers:
From rishi


This is what's going in my backpack:
From rishi


and this is what's going in my small electric blue carry-on luggage:
From rishi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like the 3 matches and the deck o cards didn't make the list

'tear'

FYI I just finished my medical hopefully I am cleared sooner than later

pzzz,
Brian Kremer